DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles (16,815)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My groomer chastised me today (Looking for grooming tips and sympathy)

I comb Sidiqi just about every day. Even so, he's been getting a ton of matts. I've been going after them with a scissors when necessary, a…

Started by Jenel Looney

17 Jun 23, 2008

FDA Requests Seizure of Food Products at PETCO Distribution Center!!

Today, at the request of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), U.S. Marshals seized various animal food products stored under unsani…

Started by Adina P

2 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Adina P

Let's start rating photos

I've noticed that most of the pictures I look at haven't been rated by anyone. If you're reluctant to give a low rating (as I am) to avoid…

Started by Jenel Looney

4 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Regis Gould

Patience and Frankie's puppies have arrived!!

We had 6 absolutely gorgeous Poodle puppies. All phatoms, and one possible apricot. Mom and puppies are doing wonderful.......

Started by

11 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Jacque Reynolds

What's a good magazine for doodle lovers?

My subscription to Dog Fancy is nearing its end (purchased to support a local elementary school). I've enjoyed having a magazine about dogs…

Started by Jenel Looney

7 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Jacque Reynolds

Doodle necktie??

Has anyone ever found men's neckties with a doodle design for sale? Toby wants to get one for his "dad". Thanks and Doodle XOXOXOXOs to all!

Started by Louise and Toby

2 Jun 14, 2008
Reply by Louise and Toby

Keeping a puppy calm after surgery!

Hi ALL! My Giada just got Spayed yesterday and we have to keep her calm for 10 days:( We also have another dog that she gets so excited to…

Started by Tamara & Giada

6 Jun 11, 2008

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone!

Hi, my name is Sue and I just wanted to say what a great web site this is. I have enjoyed looking around this site at all the pictures and…

Started by Susan Greely

4 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Tamara & Giada

Empty Life

Iam not sure who wrote this or where I found it but it is a saying I live by. Thought you would enjoy: If I didn't have animals . . . I c…

Started by Tamara & Giada

10 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Tamara & Giada

California doodlers - wanna go to a ball game?

Vicky and Jamaica and Nick and I are going to the Giants baseball game in August where they allow you to take your dogs - it's open seating…

Started by Karan Johnson

1 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Jacque Reynolds

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service