DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles (16,948)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

coat changes

Hi guys.  My daughter asked me this question today and I told her that I would check with my expert buddies.  When will  the adult coat sta…

Started by Rosalyn Ancrum

41 Jun 6
Reply by Rosalyn Ancrum

Leash type with the best grip?

We have a standard flat nylon leash (3/4" wide) and it's plenty strong enough but if Riley pulls (and man can she PULL!) it really hurts ou…

Started by J and Riley (and Luna)

39 Jun 5
Reply by Stacy

spaying

I'm picking up our puppy today from the vet after being spayed yesterday.  I've heard it is really hard trying to keep them from running, j…

Started by ginny

3 Jun 4
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

Meet Zeke!

Hi guys!  Wanted to introduce you to my latest addition to the family.  He is a medium ALD chocolate merle.  Just picked him up today and h…

Started by Barbara & Zoey

12 Jun 3
Reply by Rosalyn Ancrum

Thinning hair help!

Hi everyone! I’m a new member to Doodle Kisses and have some concerns about my 13 month old Goldendoodle. Starting at 10 months he started…

Started by Dana

34 Jun 1
Reply by Dana

Metronidazole, probiotics and poop

Yes, the title was intended to get Karen's attention ;)  Thought it was better to do a thread rather than PM in case others have similar qu…

Started by ks-man

31 Jun 1
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

Zoey - Our Pool Doodle!

Our Zoey, our 11 week old, is definitely a pool doodle! She started out “swimming” in our doggy water bucket. Then we got her a mermaid lif…

Started by Zoey's Mom, Lynn

20 May 30
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Life preserver question

I wanted to get a life jacket for my mini Goldendoodle who is about 25 lbs.  We will be spending time at my sisters lake house and I want t…

Started by Kate Rich

3 May 30
Reply by Marni and Hanna

Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Changing the puppy's coat - Any predictions?

Ambi is a Standard Goldendoodle F1 B, born November 3, 2018. His mom is a Standard Goldendoodle F1, apricot, wavy coat, 66 lbs. His father…

Started by Greta and Ambi (doodle)

21 May 26
Reply by Helga, Nimbus, Sierra, Clooney

What type of coat is Gumbo? Grooming question

Can anyone tell me what kind of coat Gumbo has? He is 3 months old and I get very confused on the terms wavy, curly, wool, fleece?? Please…

Started by Gumbo and Ashley

12 May 26
Reply by Greta and Ambi (doodle)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service