DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles (16,815)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Profile Photos???

What on earth is going on around here? We have at least 50 "new members" that do not have a profile photo. Is there a problem posting photo…

Started by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

exciting news

So we heard from the breeder that my daughter selected.  Great news!  Puppies are on the way in February.  This is really special because F…

Started by Rosalyn Ancrum

4 Jan 14
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

Meah's progress

here is my F1B golden doodle she is that red colour i was worried she wouldnt doodle out so im hoping this discussion can give others hope…

Started by mama.mea

37 Jan 14

Lonestar Puppies from Parents Toby or Lucy

Did anyone get a puppy from Lonestardoodles with Lucy or Toby as parents? I’m on a wait list for that litter, they were just born last week…

Started by Michele

0 Jan 13

Growth on dog's gum

Sorry for the graphic pic.  This is a photo of a friends dog.  She will be calling her vet on Monday for an appointment but I was wondering…

Started by Nancy

2 Jan 12
Reply by Nancy

tear stains

Hi everyone and anyone, Do light colored labradoodles get tear stains in their faces? I had a bichon fries and they are notorious for tear…

Started by Rosalyn Ancrum

13 Jan 12
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

Urgent Prayers Needed for Toby

I am feeling like we need a lot of prayers right now...Toby has been admitted to the hospital 3 times since Nov 6. Just admitted him again…

Started by Debbie and Toby

21 Jan 11
Reply by Rosalyn Ancrum

What age for first haircut

I have a 4 month old F3b Goldendoodle. She has very thick wavy hair. When and how should I get her her first haircut. She has had her sanit…

Started by Terri Felger

6 Jan 10

Taurine deficiency in food--an excellent article

Update--fixed the link--was not working today! Dr Jean Dodds and I are not always on the same page at all, but this article really goes ove…

Started by Ginny Nightingale

7 Jan 9
Reply by Sharon & Monty

Itching Doodle

Any suggestions for an itching doodle? Vet gave him a $60 shot, didn't help. Giving him Zesty Paws which seems to help a little. Bathing hi…

Started by Sabrina H

5 Jan 9
Reply by Sabrina H

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service