DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles (16,815)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

first litter

Hi , I was looking on a few sites and people were saying that a female's first litter is normally smaller.  Is this correct?  We are hopefu…

Started by Rosalyn Ancrum

7 Jan 9
Reply by Rosalyn Ancrum

Anal gland issue in puppy

My sister got a sweet f1b goldendoodle and we get to baby sit for the next 2weeks. She took her to the vet and everything was good but she…

Started by AliandShooter

9 Jan 8
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

Entertainment for Energetic Puppy

Hi, we have a 9 month old mini golden doodle puppy named Willy. He is very energetic, and we have tried everything to keep him entertained,…

Started by Maddie

6 Jan 3
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

CYTOPOINT for Atopic Dermatitis

Has anyone used CYTOPOINT to help control itching that's caused by atopic dermatitis? I'd like to know people's experiences, specifically i…

Started by Laurie, Wally & Charlotte

6 Jan 3
Reply by BG and Gavin

Diarrhea and foamie vomit

Was hoping to get some insight My girl is 6 months old. At 5 months, one night she had diarrhea all night and threw up a couple times. I to…

Started by Tracey

5 Jan 2
Reply by Matthew Bishop

Happy New Year Doodle Friends

I saw this several times on facebook today, and it couldn't describe me and my girls any better:  There is no one I would rather see in t…

Started by Stacy

14 Jan 2
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

12 week Goldendoodle shedding in clumps

I have 12 week old f1 Goldendoodle and within the last week or she’s leaving clumps of hair behind. She doesn’t shed very much and not much…

Started by Heather

5 Jan 2
Reply by AliandShooter

Size of Mini Labradoodle

Hello everyone.  We adopted a 7 month old mini doodle 2 months ago.  He was and still is 32 lbs.  It's been 10 years since we had a puppy s…

Started by Sabrina H

13 Jan 1

Dear dog owners: please stop this.

Hey everyone- I know I haven't been active on this site for a while because I haven't really had a need for advice lately and I've been bus…

Started by Kaitee and Orwell

20 Jan 1

Wooly Snuffle Mat

I want to share this product our Sam received for Christmas: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1FV55I/?coliid=I1GHHAT03VB4KK&colid=26OVIXDT

Started by Josh Adams

14 Jan 1

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service