DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles (16,948)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DOODLE DAY IN FRISCO, TX. AREA

I have a 4 year old golden doodle Scout and would love to meet at the Frisco or The Colony Dog Park for a fun Doodle Day.  Contact me if yo…

Started by Roz Liberman

0 May 26

Maggie went AWOL!

I’ll start with the end first. Everyone is fine, except my heart rate is still well above normal. I think people who know me would say that…

Started by Stacy

13 May 25
Reply by DonMarie and Picco

Goldendoodle Facebook Page FRUSTRATION

I am a member of a Goldendoodle Facebook page called "Goldendoodles of New England" and I am at my wits end!!! So many posts about grain-f…

Started by Kim P.

36 May 21
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

Anyone’s doodle dealing with seasonal allergies?

Hi, Nala will be 4 this August, and up until now I didn’t have any issues with her and the outdoors.  But she has developed seasonal allerg…

Started by Christine

13 May 20
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

barking puppy

My daughter is in need of some tips. Her puppy Koda barks at people and other dogs. She lives in an apartment and of course this isn't nice…

Started by Rosalyn Ancrum

7 May 20
Reply by Rosalyn Ancrum

Leaving Chidren or Animals in Car during warm weather

Just a reminder. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN AND/OR ANIMALS IN CARS during warm weather. The temperature in a car can rise very quickly. D…

Started by AndySharon BoomerShaynaMariner

49 May 20

Miles Update! (And Question)

We've had Miles for a little over two weeks now and we fall more in love with him more every day! I attached a picture that shows how much…

Started by Meg White

4 May 19
Reply by Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom

Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

I've been sort of watching several rescue sites lately for a small, female, mini goldendoodle.  Not for myself, but a friend.  I've just so…

Started by Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom

46 May 16
Reply by Jane, Guinness and Murphy

Puppy Swallowed Greenie Whole

Things have been going great with Miles (our 11 week old mini goldendoodle), however he swallowed a Greenie whole (or nearly whole) earlier…

Started by Meg White

1 May 13

Zoey (9 weeks old) Chewed up part of a dead squirrel!

Hello!  I just found out that  our 9 week old slipped her collar and found a dead squirrel in the yard and ate part of it.  How concerned s…

Started by Zoey's Mom, Lynn

5 May 10
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service