DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Forum Discussions (18,826)

Featured Discussions/ANNOUNCEMENTS

2019 Calendars are Ready!

Calendars have been "done" for a bit, but cafepress is having a glitch where we can't see the images on each month.  If you're feeling bra…

Started by Adina P in Announcements for MembersLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do your doodles do... in the winter

I'm a broken record. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. I hate winter. It's not my thing. And it's been an extra snowy one…

Started by Stacy in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

31 27 minutes ago
Reply by Kris & Steven

Adoption

Were looking to adopt! Hopefully another doodle, maybe a mini? Somewhere between maybe 1 and 6? Currently have an 8yo 85lbs Chocolate Labra…

Started by Kris & Steven in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

0 1 hour ago

Just a quick "thank you"

Howdy! I have never been a super frequent poster, but always a frequent reader! When we got Winnie nearly 5 years ago she was a full fledge…

Started by Lori, Winnie, Bob and Indie in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

Long time member - haven’t posted for awhile

As one of the very, very early members It is very interesting to see how this community has matured. Many of us have both announced our new…

Started by AndySharon BoomerShaynaMariner in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

4 3 hours ago
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

Persistent diarrhea for years

Our to be 3 year old doodle (in May!) has had chronic on/off diarrhea and sometimes vomiting since he was a few months old. We have tried s…

Started by Amy in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

14 yesterday
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

type of coat

Is there a way to detect  if  an Australian  labradoodle pup will have a wavy fleece coat?  At how many weeks will the waves appear on a pu…

Started by Rosalyn Ancrum in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

8 on Monday
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

they are here

We are so thrilled.  The puppies are here and were born on my daughter's birthday.  She is number one on the list and she has two girls to…

Started by Rosalyn Ancrum in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

3 on Sunday
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

ADORABLE!

My neighbor just shared this link with me.  Love the story and images. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/reagandoodle-and-little-buddy-a-boy-and

Started by Anne & Mr. Haley in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

4 on Sunday
Reply by Leslie, Yogi & Maci Bear

Itching??? No fleas, no known allergies

I am sure there have been a million posts regarding this but I couldn't find one specific to my questions- Daisy itches a LOT... She itches…

Started by Jordan & Daisy in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

12 on Saturday

How much is too much itching/scratching/biting self?UPDATE

Our new puppy, now about 17 weeks old has been itching and scratching so much that it's driving her and us crazy.  I just held up my camera…

Started by Sue, Murphy and Bella ()*o*() in Discussing Labradoodles & Goldendoodles

43 on Saturday

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service