DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie's Discussions (21,530)

Discussions Replied To (11746) Replies Latest Activity

"He looks so much like my friend's goldendoodle, Clooney.  I will tag her to show you…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied 11 hours ago to Standard Goldendoodle F1 B puppy, apricot coat - Any coat predictions?

5 10 hours ago
Reply by Helga, Nimbus, Sierra, Clooney

"First of all, I am so glad  Maggie is okay.  Now to let you know you are NOT a bad m…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied 11 hours ago to Maggie went AWOL!

8 4 hours ago
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

"Hahahahahaha."

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied 12 hours ago to Loose stools in 7 month puppy

17 12 hours ago
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Okay, you guys get to be the mean moms now.  My boys get stuffies. Clancy de-squeaks…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied yesterday to Loose stools in 7 month puppy

17 12 hours ago
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Merdoodle. :-]"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied on Tuesday to Zoey - Our Pool Doodle!

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Zoey's Mom, Lynn

"I think it's a boy thing - if you ever had boys and potty trained them to aim IN the…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied May 15 to Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

46 May 16
Reply by Jane, Guinness and Murphy

"He is adorable.  The only tip I have is not to give in to his barks because you are…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied May 14 to Miles Update! (And Question)

4 on Sunday
Reply by Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom

"My dogs pee on each others' pee but Charlie carries it a step further - he often tri…"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied May 14 to Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

46 May 16

":-}"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied May 12 to Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

46 May 16

"Exactly!"

Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie replied May 12 to Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

46 May 16

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service