DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

J and Riley (and Luna)'s Discussions (2,639)

Discussions Replied To (1533) Replies Latest Activity

"I figure our son will be old enough to understand helping to train the pup by then :…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied 1 hour ago to Improper Coat?

22 1 hour ago
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

"DH has been forewarned that I never want to be dogless again so we are getting anoth…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied 12 hours ago to Improper Coat?

22 1 hour ago

"I mean she is mighty adorable I don't blame you :)"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied 12 hours ago to Improper Coat?

22 1 hour ago

"She did look just like a retriever... until you saw her next to a purebred because s…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied yesterday to Improper Coat?

22 1 hour ago

"The walking training that works pretty well for us uses positive reinforcement.  Any…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied on Tuesday to Dog Walking - Questions, Training Tips, Behavior and Etiquette

11 on Tuesday

"Checked on this, it's mostly for giant breed dogs.  For any dog I think the thing is…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied on Monday to Dog Walking - Questions, Training Tips, Behavior and Etiquette

11 on Tuesday

"I thought it was more like 2 years for large or giant breed dogs?  Unsure if Cannoli…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied on Monday to Dog Walking - Questions, Training Tips, Behavior and Etiquette

11 on Tuesday

"As a point of reference here is our Luna at 4 months old and as an adult.  She was a…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied on Saturday to Improper Coat?

22 1 hour ago

"For sure, solid colors within a colour family in a similar shade makes no difference…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied Mar 15 to Doodle Experts! Coat Guesses 4 F1b Goldendoodles?

7 Mar 15
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"For sure about the colour but if you have the choice between a couple pups with simi…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied Mar 15 to Doodle Experts! Coat Guesses 4 F1b Goldendoodles?

7 Mar 15
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service