DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

J and Riley (and Luna)'s Discussions (2,976)

Discussions Replied To (1715) Replies Latest Activity

"With Riley this wouldn't work, she is trying to chew the toothbrush and she would ac…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied 14 hours ago to Greenies, Whimzees, BB Dental Bones

9 14 hours ago
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

"I put Riley into a headlock to brush her teeth lol...trust me it isnt easy, she is d…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied yesterday to Greenies, Whimzees, BB Dental Bones

9 14 hours ago
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

"I wouldn't take puppy running with you until older, at least a year old, longer if a…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied yesterday to Lack of Sleep

11 yesterday
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Yeah I want 2 dogs but 2nd one when Riley is about 5 years old.  She will be well tr…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied yesterday to Adding a second golden doodle to the family, good idea or not

5 yesterday
Reply by Maryann,Roo and Tigger

"I'm so sorry :( bloat is one of our biggest fears.  DH and I are pretty careful with…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied yesterday to We lost our 3 1/2 yr old boy to bloat while away on vacation

18 6 hours ago
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"I agree,  I think she might look like Luna did. :) "

J and Riley (and Luna) replied yesterday to Straight Haired F1b mini?

5 23 hours ago
Reply by Christine

" They both shed pretty heavily.  I *think* Riley sheds less because it's only her un…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied on Sunday to F1b Goldendoodle ‘Poppy’ Coat Prediction

8 7 hours ago

"I predict flat coated like her mom. :)  She is cute! Here are some pictures of our L…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied on Sunday to F1b Goldendoodle ‘Poppy’ Coat Prediction

8 7 hours ago

"He is adorable, I agree he won't likely have facial furnishings though.  Good news t…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied on Friday to Another puppy prediction!

7 on Saturday
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Yeah I couldn't figure out a better way to describe it... that's basically what it l…"

J and Riley (and Luna) replied on Thursday to New puppy advice/coat predictions?!

18 on Friday
Reply by Adina P

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service