DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ginny Nightingale's Discussions (4,091)

Discussions Replied To (3582) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that is from the poodle side--as Karen said--and it can be very lovely when the…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Sep 12 to Curly Tail

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

"I agree that they were taking a big chance--I have neighbors with a goldendoodle who…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Sep 9 to Tragic story about a Labradoodle "comfort" dog

4 Sep 9
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

"Here she is--check out her dog's photos.  https://doodlekisses.com/profile/DorisJGea…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Sep 5 to What type of coat will my labradoodle develop when full grown

10 Sep 5
Reply by Pedro tijerino

"Super curly, probably very low shed and easy to care for--here is my friend's pup Ru…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Sep 5 to What type of coat will my labradoodle develop when full grown

10 Sep 5
Reply by Pedro tijerino

"Two more shows left --13 down--perfect every night! SOOO many treats and so much att…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Sep 1 to Mattie represents Labradoodles as Sandy in the musical Annie!

11 Sep 2
Reply by Carol and Truffle

"Well, don't forget that she will be 12 in February! I don't think it would have been…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Aug 30 to Mattie represents Labradoodles as Sandy in the musical Annie!

11 Sep 2

"I am so sorry for your loss of beloved Quincy-some of us "old-timers" on DK who join…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Aug 29 to Good Bye My Friend

39 Sep 7
Reply by Suzanne & Jack

"That is how she is listed in the program--Someone asked me about her "fancy" name--I…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Aug 28 to Mattie represents Labradoodles as Sandy in the musical Annie!

11 Sep 2

"Puppies have coats that change a lot--this is totally normal--he could end up lighte…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Aug 28 to 10 week puppy coat becoming thin/coarse

5 Aug 29
Reply by Emma Hill

"I have to disappear, actually--she is fine as long as she does not see me--today the…"

Ginny Nightingale replied Aug 19 to Mattie, my minilabradoodle will be in a musical! UPDATE with photos--see comments

17 Aug 19
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2018   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service