DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom's Discussions (5,526)

Discussions Replied To (4275) Replies Latest Activity

"I little more info might help as well.  Is the anxiety at night when going to his cr…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 19 to Miles Update! (And Question)

4 May 19
Reply by Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom

"Now see, if they were girls, they couldn't do that, they have to wait!  lol "

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 15 to Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

46 May 16
Reply by Jane, Guinness and Murphy

"AnnaBelle has to pee on Lucy's pee every opportunity she gets.  She will actually st…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 12 to Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

46 May 16

"I had to smile when I read this because I''m pretty sure that if that Grandson had b…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 11 to Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

46 May 16

"lol "

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 9 to Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

46 May 16

"I think that I prefer females because that is what I grew up with.   However, I ofte…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 8 to Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

46 May 16

"That's interesting!   "

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 8 to Is It Just My Imagination or Are The Majority of Doodles in Rescues Male?

46 May 16

"I also use the Freedom USA harness, which has a hook in the front on the chest and o…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 5 to Leash type with the best grip?

36 May 9
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"My Dad had these made for me at a local harness shop.  It is from the lines on the h…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied May 5 to Leash type with the best grip?

36 May 9
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Many have been there.  When I first saw your photo above of your Mom fixing his hair…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Apr 15 to Matte? Oh I’m sad bc my boy is being shaved rn

9 Apr 28
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service