DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Zoey's Mom, Lynn's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you all, for the great comments!  And Adina, I really appreciate this website!…"

Zoey's Mom, Lynn replied yesterday to Zoey - Our Pool Doodle!

17 yesterday
Reply by Barbara & Zoey

"I will look for those today!  Thanks for the info!  We have scotch-guarded our dog r…"

Zoey's Mom, Lynn replied on Thursday to Zoey - Our Pool Doodle!

17 yesterday
Reply by Barbara & Zoey

"❤️"

Zoey's Mom, Lynn replied on Wednesday to Zoey - Our Pool Doodle!

17 yesterday
Reply by Barbara & Zoey

"Zoey has loved playing in the water bowl and then the water bucket since the day we…"

Zoey's Mom, Lynn replied on Tuesday to Zoey - Our Pool Doodle!

17 yesterday
Reply by Barbara & Zoey

"Thanks!  She is the best!  "

Zoey's Mom, Lynn replied on Tuesday to Zoey - Our Pool Doodle!

17 yesterday
Reply by Barbara & Zoey

"We have a vet appointment next Friday for her 2nd shots, and a fecal test.  If she s…"

Zoey's Mom, Lynn replied May 10 to Zoey (9 weeks old) Chewed up part of a dead squirrel!

5 May 10
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"I'm with you, Nancy, funny but not funny.  It's almost like she was saying "I'll do…"

Zoey's Mom, Lynn replied May 7 to New Puppy - 8 Weeks Old - Doesn't Seem to Potty Much

10 May 7
Reply by Zoey's Mom, Lynn

"*** UPDATE ***  After taking Zoey out this morning, and staying about 35 minutes wit…"

Zoey's Mom, Lynn replied May 6 to New Puppy - 8 Weeks Old - Doesn't Seem to Potty Much

10 May 7

"We feel very lucky.  She is a joy and so stinkin' cute.  Thanks to all for your help…"

Zoey's Mom, Lynn replied May 1 to New Puppy - 8 Weeks Old - Doesn't Seem to Potty Much

10 May 7

"I'm glad to know there is someone else out there!  I'm not complaining, I just thoug…"

Zoey's Mom, Lynn replied May 1 to New Puppy - 8 Weeks Old - Doesn't Seem to Potty Much

10 May 7

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service