DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! Drinking too much water and vomiting

My 3 years old tiny goldendoodle, Pixie eats her breakfast and then drinks a lot of water and quickly - where within the next 15 mins, she…

Started by Photinie Koutsavlis

18 May 18, 2018
Reply by Joani, Skadi & Elli

Biting issues

if someone puts there face too close to hers she will snarl at them. i know she is just a puppy and she is in the biting faze but i still w…

Started by Lily

9 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

Dirty Doodle - Light hair versus dark hair

I am discovering that having a chocolate doodle does have at least one advantage (one that I preferred to ignore, actually).  You can't see…

Started by Lori, Quincy & Frankie

12 Mar 27, 2016
Reply by Lori, Quincy & Frankie

Puppy or retired breeder with kids at home: Looking for experience stories and breeder referrals

Hi Everyone, Hello from SoCal. I'm new to the group and have spent already hours reading through the wonderful posts and discussions. I lo…

Started by Julie

21 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by ann marie smith

Looking for litter mates from Kira and Owen born Jan 4 2009, Goldendoodle Acres

My wonderful dog Ben is now 5 and has some issues.  Irritable bowel, yeasty ears (infections often) and allergies that bother his feet all…

Started by Linda Zuckman

3 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

The dog and the Owl!

This is amazing- and looks like a doodle, too!  http://dogwork.com/owl-loves-dog

10 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Lonnie & Libby Lu

RED doodles before and after??!

Hi guys! I was hoping to see before and after pictures of doodles that were RED as puppies!!  I am so curious because Daisy's fur seems to…

Started by Jordan & Daisy

47 May 5, 2014
Reply by Jordan & Daisy

Flea and Tick Prevention

Hi fellow doodlers. Having recently moved to Texas from So. California, I now have to deal with fleas and tick prevention. We first gave th…

Started by Frances Pendrous (Horan)

5 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Frances Pendrous (Horan)

Question about ticks

We use FrontlinePlus-thankfully we buy from our vet.  Quincy has had two ticks in the last weeks, both I removed with a tick remover deal a…

2 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Lori, Quincy & Frankie

Adverse reaction to HeartGard or Vectra 3D?

Has anyone had any issues with these? This is the second month in a row that I've given them to Bob and he has thrown up in the middle of t…

Started by Abby Christos

3 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Meridith and Lola

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service