DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'goldendoodle' (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paisley is home - updates and concerns

Hello Doodle World! Our sweet Paisley has been home with us for about four weeks now. I have been holding out on giving a blog/discussion…

Started by Kristen Eric Lacey and Paisley

8 Jan 17, 2018
Reply by Kristen Eric Lacey and Paisley

Intussusception of the cecum

Hello! What a wild ride it's been the last few weeks for my pup Archie & our family. I did a search for "Intussusception" on this blog…

Started by Allison and Archie

11 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Linda, Charlie Brown and Beau

Second Doodle! Give me your sibling advice!

Wow it has been a long time! I just logged on here and it seems like I haven't posted since Lacey was 10 weeks old. The last three 1/2 year…

Started by Kristen Eric Lacey and Paisley

7 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Bonnie and Kona

Hello from Indianapolis

Hey guys, I'm Ashlee. I officially became part of the Doodle family on October 30 of last year, when my boyfriend and I brought home our (t…

Started by Ashlee Aleshire

7 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Lisa & Sunny

seeking PM recommendations for New England breeders for both labradoodles and goldendoodles

Hi All, I would love to receive some private message recommendations for New England-based labradoodle and goldendoodle breeders. I am fin…

Started by NewEnglandSara

7 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Nancy

Lulu my mini goldendoodle!

Hi everyone! My name is Gloria and I've been following Doodle Kisses since I got Lulu mid October. I'm from Edmonton, Alberta Canada and I…

Started by Gloria and Lulu

10 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Nicole

UPDATE: Found a Breeder in SLC, UT What to Have Ready for Puppy in 4 Months

Hi everyone, Thank you for the welcome and advice to doodlekisses. I somewhat serendipitously found a breeder in Salt Lake City after seei…

Started by Brooke Keene

8 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Brooke Keene

insane new goldendoodle

I got my goldendoodle at 16 weeks. We went with the calm doodle of the litter.  It was him who was shy and the crazy one. He was so shy and…

Started by

6 Jul 30, 2016

Help Leo Fight Bone Cancer

Hey Everyone - most of you probably don't know Leo! However, he has been our family's big guy for the past seven years. But unfortunately,…

Started by Morgan Mabey

9 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Morgan Mabey

Recommended Goldendoodle breeder in New England?

Hello! I'm new to the group and am looking for a goldendoodle in the next 6 months (not labradoodle) in MA, Rhode Island, Southern Maine, C…

Started by Jennifer

15 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service