DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'puppies' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My prego Golden is on day 70 with F1's!! Whats the latest you've had pups whelp? I'm nervous!

My golden retriever is on day 70 with F1 goldendoodles and hasn't delivered. She's huge and digging a lot, but still nothing. I've been bre…

Started by Amelia Bayardo

4 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

potty training a puppy with a uti....help!!!!

Hi im new to the group but was told this group would be helpful for tips on uti's and how to help our puppy get over it and also is it even…

Started by Susan and Sochi

32 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Julie n Starr

No brokers, please!

I'll apologize in advance for a Sunday morning rant, but this is bothering me.  There is a certain puppy broker who keeps plastering ads of…

Started by Cheryl and Finnegan

21 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Lori, Daphne, Lucy & Pippa

Puppy or retired breeder with kids at home: Looking for experience stories and breeder referrals

Hi Everyone, Hello from SoCal. I'm new to the group and have spent already hours reading through the wonderful posts and discussions. I lo…

Started by Julie

21 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by ann marie smith

Litter

I am new to this site, and mom to our 7month old doodle, Fenway. This is also the 1st time I've ever owned a dog, so I'm sure I'll have que…

Started by Tracey Anhalt

4 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Gracie, Jade, & Barkley

Patience vs. Frustration

(I am posting this as a reminder to myself as much as for anyone else.)  Lately it seems as though I have been caring for a lot of dogs.  T…

Started by Jennifer Tramell

18 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Maryann,Roo and Tigger

Puppy Food?

Hi all, I havnt posted to hear in a long time!! Archie is now over 2 years old and we just recently got another puppy, Hank. He is now 10 w…

Started by Lindsay n Archie

5 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

Crate Covering?

We have had much success with covering our doodle's crate at night when she sleeps.  I have been around her during the day almost nonstop s…

Started by Paul Schumacher

5 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Linda, Charlie Brown and Beau

Best Advice Ever!

I've seen so many posts lately with new puppy owners sort of in a panic because of their new puppies behavior!  So, I think this may have b…

Started by Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom

30 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Emily, Jace, & Maggie Devers

Puppy weight concerns... 6 pounds at 7 1/2 weeks, 7.06 pounds at 11.5 weeks?

Hi all, I have a bit of a concern regarding Cooper's weight. Cooper is a Mini F1B Goldendoodle and when we picked him up at 8 1/2 weeks, t…

Started by Lucas Luxton

18 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Alex & Mattie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service