DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'skin' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Zoe's obsessive licking

Hi All- I have a 4 year old F1 Goldendoodle named Zoe. Zoe has had extremely sensitive skin since she was a puppy. She has no allergies, b…

Started by Sari Brafman

17 May 23, 2014
Reply by Sari Brafman

Skin Color Change on Belly?

Hi Everyone! Indiana is 6 months old, and over the past month the skin on her belly has been changing from a healthy normal light pink to…

Started by A. Elizabeth

10 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Sally Huff

How Much Fish Oil?

I have always given the girls some sort of Oil.  Used to be just EPO.  I gave Sophie one 500 mg and Lucy has always gotten 1500mg because o…

Started by Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom

16 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Laurie, Wally & Charlotte

Rash/Bites/Poison Ivy? on Gavin

Need some advice on a skin issue with Gavin.  He has had it for about a week and I was thinking it was poison ivy.  He is in it all the tim…

Started by BG and Gavin

37 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

Itchy Skin?

My 1 year old goldendoodle has been acting odd and chewing himself all over. It doesn't seem like a nervous habit he just keeps scratching…

Started by Hannah Rose

12 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

skin cancer

Just the other day I noticed a black spot on Coopers nose. Its tiny, literally just a millimeter, but it reminded me of the discussions on…

Started by Kaytlin and Cooper

14 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Denise & Hunter!!!

Please Help! - Ollie has a weird rash

Please help - Ollie has a weird rash.  It looks like brown splotches and seems to be getting worse :(  Should I be worried?  Should I take…

Started by Eva Markiewicz

19 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by J and Riley (and Luna)

Murphy - Healing by second intention

Murphy is moving along.  He had radiation on Wednesday on his nose. The other black "freckles" were radiated also. I am very pleased about…

Started by Linda and Murphy

26 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Allyson, Peri & Taquito

Is this melanoma?

My darling little red-haired girl, Mattie, aged 4, has a black spot on her lower lip that has not been there long. I just compared photos o…

Started by Ginny Nightingale

25 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Sherri, Sophie, Winston, & Kitty

Thank Goodness for Eye Gunk

A few of you have asked how I found Murphy's melanoma. Here is the story.   Every morning I clean Murphy's eyes. They are always full of ey…

Started by Linda and Murphy

39 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Ginny Nightingale

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service