2020 Doodle Card Exchange!

Hi All! Hopefully everyone will see this and this is the best place to post. We have kicked off the 2020 doodle card exchange.  If you'd like to join please email your mailing address to doodlecardexchange@gmail.com.  The cut off is 11/30 and the list will be sent out to all on 12/1!  Hope to have you'll join us!  Spread the word. ☺️

You need to be a member of Doodle Kisses to add comments!

Join Doodle Kisses

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you want me to send a message to past participants or the whole website about this?

• Yes please!  That would be fantastic!  I did send an email to those who participated last year.  

• How's it looking Mindy? Are you getting a good amount of replies?

• Hi I have about 45 addresses so far!  ☺️

• Absolutely!  I LOVE this tradition!

• As usual, not to take away from the doodle cards, I will offer to do a virtual card exchange.  If you want to do a virtual card exchange, send me your name and e-mail address.  I will combine the names and make a list of all participants and mail it to everyone who wishes to participate.  It is just another way to share our great doodles and inexpensive way to participate.  Make one card and mail it to everyone on your list.

• As a new puppy owner can you explain how this works.  Thanks.

• Once whoever is leading gathers all the addresses from participants, everyone gets the list of addresses.  You send a holiday card to each address and each addresss sends one to you.  Most people send the postcard type of holiday card with their doodle's photo.  Some people send whole family photos with doodle too.  It's so fun to get dozens and dozens of holiday cards with doodles on them!

• For several years, people who have wanted to share cards over the holidays send their names to a card coordinator and she makes a list of 50 doodle people and their addresses.  We have cards made (or make our own) with holiday photos of doodles or other related holiday features and send them out to the people on the list.  Everyone gets so excited to get 50 cards from all over sent to them and they make up all kinds of card displays at their homes.

Beyond that, I decided to do a virtual card share which is done by computer.  I collect the names and e-mail addresses of people who want to participate in a virtual card exchange, send out the list to everyone on the list and then they make a card on their computer and send it out to everyone on their list.  If you want hard copies of the cards, you can print them out on your printer (card stock if you would like that) and make displays.  Or, you can make a file and store the cards on your computer to look at at a later time.  Totally up to you, and it is inexpensive and just takes some time (something we all have plenty of these days).  I am a doodle rescue person in Oregon and do lots of virtual presentations of activities.

Please join either group by sending your name and address to Mindy or your name and e-mail address to Lynda.  Happy holidays and you will enjoy the creativity of this group.

• Thanks to both of you.

This reply was deleted.