Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum
Run the antler through the dishwasher, that should be enough to sterilize it.
Personally, I don't think bleach residue would be healthy for the dogs to chew on so I would toss everything but a whatever you can wash in the washing machine. Plush toys can air dry. I used a vinegar solution to wipe down the crate after hosing it out with dish or laundry soap solution.
Whatever bleach residue is left on something after a wash is pretty minimal. Especially considering it is diluted once in the wash water and again in the rinse water.
I thought she meant she was going to was everything with just a bleach solution and not in the machine - dumb me.
I would also use the dishwasher as Karen suggested.