Congratulations to all the folks that were honored by having their furkid(s) chosen for the coveted DoodleKisses calendar!  All your hard work paid off!  And thank-you again to our hard-working ADM, Adina!  Record time on those calendars!  And all of them so special.  I put a message in the photography group also.  So I just wanted to say, don't put those cameras away...if your darlin' didn't make the calendar for 2021, the photography group can help let you know some tips for the next calendar!  So, Happy Happy Shooting!  I've already started because for the Fall pictures this is a great time to practice!  Here's a couple of my cute cute kids Elli (2nd picture)who I can't be more proud of how she has settled down after I snatched her off Craigslist over 5 years ago...she's 11+ now and going strong...and Skadi who is 10+, we also took in as a young pup because the kids were too overwhelmed to care for her...just check out that tail!  Both MY LOVES!8032733499?profile=RESIZE_710x
8032691252?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Doodle Kisses to add comments!

Join Doodle Kisses

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great job everyone!

• Adina chose wonderful photos that represent all of our doodles - all sizes, colors, coats, mixes.  A lot of hard work that is much appreciated.

This reply was deleted.