• I imagine that your doctor or someone in his or her office would be able to advise you. I would start there. 

    • This is correct. Orwell isn't registered emotional support right now, but my psychiatrists are providing documentation for me when I choose to move out of my parent's house. I would talk to a doctor, counselor, etc. if you have them.

This reply was deleted.