OK, second surgery done. had a complication-may speed up decision to retire, but all is good for now . My question is it is a 12 hour drive one way to get pup-do not know sex yet as liter was born 5/24. I am trying to decide whether to drive or fly. I may have someone to drive with me. One day down, 2 days back. Will that be too much on the puppy and ideas on making it easier?