Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum
Please read these directions at least twice before submitting photos.
I'm not kidding -- give your doodle a chance at winning by following the guidelines.
HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS
1) Read the guidelines for photos: http://www.doodlekisses.com/page/calendar-photo-requirements -- reading this will help you know what types of photos we accept. VERY important.
2) You will need to email **each** photo as a separate attachment.. Send ONLY ONE photo PER EMAIL--I know this is tedious, but it helps tremendously in sorting photos if you only send ONE photo per email. So if you have 1 photo to submit then you send me one email. If you have 5 photos, you send 5 separate emails.
3) You may submit up to 5 photos PER doodle that belongs to you.
4) In your email include the following info:
5) Send photos by email to: DKCalendars@
Deadline for Submissions: September 23rd, 2018---please bookmark this discussion or click "Follow" at the bottom of the thread to say up-to-date on any changes which DK Admin reserve the right to make at any time. It will be your responsibility to keep informed on this by reading through the responses to this discussion because these may contain clarification and additional tips.
Selection of final calendar photos will be done by DK Admin and is subject to their best judgment. Final selections usually don't happen until the last week of October--days before the calendar is complete and announced for sale. We will update on Facebook and in this discussion.
Jamie Male standard golden doodle . Jillian Clare Minature Golden doodle
Check out the instructions above. Photos have to be emailed to be considered
Parti - Labradoodle
Bailee McGee Gentry
Gordon, Texas 76453
owners- Ricky & Grace Gentry
Check out the I structions above. Photos have to be emailed to be considered
and so it begins............
You can a horse to water...………...
INDEED !!!! Honestly, folks, get a brain!
I can't see them either. I guess they stop showing them later in the year.