HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS
1) Read the guidelines for photos or else your photos might end up on the cutting room floor: http://www.doodlekisses.com/page/calendar-photo-requirements -- reading this will help you know what types of photos we accept. VERY important.
2) You will need to email **each** photo as a separate attachment. Send ONLY ONE photo PER EMAIL--I know this is tedious, but it helps tremendously in sorting photos if you only send ONE photo per email. So if you have 1 photo to submit then you send me one email. If you have 5 photos, you send 5 separate emails.
5) In your email include the following info:
- TYPE of doodle you have that is in the photo (labradoodle or goldendoodle or whatadoodle*)
- The name(s) of the doodle(s) in the photo.
- The location of the photo (city/state/country)
- The name of your DK Profile to prove you are a member of this site as this is ONLY open to DoodleKisses.com members.
- IF ANY of your photos are professionally taken you must confirm that you have rights to use said photo(s) in a calendar that will be sold as well as throughout DK social media and or in advertising. Also if the photographer wants a copyright notice with the photo then please let me know that information. DO NOT submit photos with a logo on them--ask your photographer to give you a photo with no logo first.
- IF YOU would like credit for your photo, let me know what name you want credited and decide this before you submit your photo. Credits will not be added later.
6) Send photos by email to: DKCalendars@
Deadline for Submissions: September 14th, 2021--no late entries accepted. Please bookmark this discussion or click "Follow" at the bottom of the thread to say up-to-date on any changes which DK Admin reserve the right to make at any time. It will be your responsibility to keep informed on this by reading through the responses to this discussion because these may contain clarification and additional tips.