Please read these directions at least twice before submitting photos...I'm not kidding :-)
HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOS
1) Read the guidelines for photos: http://www.doodlekisses.com/page/calendar-photo-requirements -- reading this will help you know what types of photos we accept. VERY important.
2) You will need to email **each** photo as a separate attachment.. Send ONLY ONE photo PER EMAIL--I know this is tedious, but it helps tremendously in sorting photos if you only send ONE photo per email. So if you have 1 photo to submit then you send me one email. If you have 5 photos, you send 5 separate emails.
3) You may submit up to 5 photos PER doodle that belongs to you.
4) In your email include the following info:
- TYPE of doodle you have that is in the photo (labradoodle or goldendoodle or whatadoodle*)
- The name(s) of the doodle(s) in the photo.
- The location of the photo (city/state/country)
- What your DK Profile name is--so I can tell who you are on DK since most people don't use their full names on DK
- IF ANY of your photos are professionally taken you must confirm that you have rights to use said photo(s) in a calendar that will be sold. Also if the photographer wants a copyright notice with the photo then please let me know that information. DO NOT submit photos with a logo on them--ask your photographer to give you a photo with no logo first.
- IF YOU would like credit for your photo, let me know what name you want credited.
5) Send photos by email to: DKCalendars@
Deadline for Submissions: September 22nd, 2017---please bookmark this discussion or click "Follow" at the bottom of the thread to say up-to-date on any changes which DK Admin reserve the right to make at any time. It will be your responsibility to keep informed on this by reading through the responses to this discussion because these may contain clarification and additional tips.
Selection of final calendar photos will be done by DK Admin and is subject to their best judgment. Final selections usually don't happen until the last week of October--days before the calendar is complete and announced for sale. Last year it was about a month later. We will update on Facebook and in this discussion.