Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum
Be aware of this--especially if you live down south...so tragic and the doodle was a very special dog.
It's not just in the South. It's in Oregon, Vermont, Wisconsin, just about everywhere.
The actual toxic substance is cyanobacteria, and it's toxic to humans as well as dogs.
Some good information:
We always need these reminders, especially when you travel with your dogs to unfamiliar places.
We have some lakes in CT closed right now due to blue green algae
Thanks Ginny. They just did a news segment on our local news about this.