Our member, Lynda Kamrath
, has started a new business in the past year where she prints photos onto canvas. She would like to give away a free canvas print to one lucky winner! Photos are printed on canvas, mounted with a gallery wrap, and shipped to your home address. Finished size is about 15 x 20 inches.
Here are a couple photos of what the finished product will look like:
To enter for your chance to win your doodle(s) photo on canvas, you must respond to this announcement by posting a photo and writing a few words that answer the question:
"How did YOUR doodle beat the heat this summer?"
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE RULES BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR RESPONSE :-)
Your response to the contest discussion must contain:
1) Photo of your doodle(s) EMBEDDED **INTO the discussion (not an attachment to your response) -- if you don't have your doodle yet, well...use a photo that makes sense. If you aren't sure how to insert a photo into a response, click here for instructions
!! I would love ALL members to learn how to do this so nobody has to add photo attachments at the bottom of their posts when sharing photos.
2) A few words to tell us about how your labradoodle or goldendoodle or (___adoodle) beat the heat this summer
3) BOTH the photo and your text need to be in the SAME response (not separated into two responses). NOTE: Try, if you are able, to resize your photos (if they are larger than 600 pixels) so they don't take forever to load.
4) Only ONE entry per member.
5) Contest will end on Sunday, Sept 20th at NOON, Pacific Standard Time.
DETERMINATION OF WINNER: The winner will be determined out of all entries via a drawing at the end of the contest time. The photo you use in your response does not have to be the photo you have printed onto canvas. The photo for the actual prize will be decided upon between you and Lynda
for your generosity and GOOD LUCK everyone!!!