DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

For this assignment we will focus on your dog running towards you.

I've provided the guideline in pdf form as it doesn't clutter up the top of every page in the discussion. I know we would all rather see pictures!

I've tried to make it as simple as possible. There are things I recommend doing and not doing, but please note that I am trying to make it as easy as possible to get your dog in focus.

Please read the pdf attached. Let me know if you see anything that needs to be explained better or added to make this as user friendly as possible.

Also please state your camera settings with each photo: ISO, shutterspeed, aperture, and focal length.

And happy shooting!

action.pdf

Views: 2365

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!  Now that's action!

Kramer is just kicking my rear! Trying to take pics of black dogs with white dogs is just damn near impossible if they are moving.

Iso 400

60MM

SS 1/800

F3.2

ISO 320

60mm

F3.2

1/800

He's got a mouthful of Pippa's hair!

That first one is good.

LOL!!!  But the first one is great, just crop out that bit of white dog fur.  

It looks like they are having so much fun.

But regarding the photography you are attempting the impossible. Action shot with 2 dogs, inconsistent (speckled) light.
The first shot could work out with a little photoshop. 

The first one is great! Just clone out the white fur!  Black dog, white dog, sunshine, shade, running--I'm not even going to go there  lol

Next week Chance and I will be in Lassen Volcanic National Park.  Hope to get some action shots in a new environment!

can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a great trip.

Chance gets to go on vacation...that's awesome! Can't wait to see your shots.

LOL, Chance says that you are right--its awesome that he get to go, usually I have to leave him behind.

There are not doodle but they do have fur, four legs and are moving. I hope you enjoy then anyway. I also sneaked in a couple feathers friends who weren't moving quite as fast. I really miss posting. Some of the photos are still but I like them.

34  One Mammal at the seafood buffet.

5 Some adorable Puffins.

7 This guy because he looks like he's standing on his friend's head.

Donna, you got the mouth of the whale!!! Wow.  And the puffins and other critters are wonderful.  Miss Newfoundland, miss you, miss that wonderful Quincy doodle, as I know you do even more so.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2019   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service