We will have demos by
    Mathews K9 Unit
    Greter Atlantic Search and Rescue
    and demos in
    Rally
    Obedience
    Tracking
    grooming/pet health

You can enter raffles and contests with your four legged children and have a great time!
    come out and enjoy!

from Richmond take 64E
    from Newport News/Norfok area 64W
    to exit 220 to West Point.

Cross both bridges and when you pass Nicks Spaghetti and Steak House on the Right, Turn Right onto 14/Buena Vista Rd.

Take that to the end and turn right on 14

Go approx 1 1/2 - 2 miles and turn Left onto Woods Cross Roads. Its a fourway intersection [no lights or stop signs]

We will be down about 1 1/2 on the Left. we will have signage.

Hope to see you there.....if you have any questions, you can post here or email me at earth2dog@live.com or call 804-695-4484!

Come support us and find out exciting news about canine partners and trials/events we have coming up!!!!!

Admin OptionsEdit Discussion Close Discussion Add Tags
    Cancel
    Delete Discussion Sept 18 from 11-3

10360 Woods Cross Roads

Gloucester VA

We will be hosting Responsible Dog Ownership Day

"RDO Day"

If you'd like to get your CGC we will have testing starting at 11am

We will have demos by

Mathews K9 Unit

Greter Atlantic Search and Rescue

and demos in

Rally

Obedience

Tracking

grooming/pet health

You can enter raffles and contests with your four legged children and have a great time!

come out and enjoy!

from Richmond take 64E to exit 220 to West Point.

Cross both bridges and when you pass Nicks Spaghetti and Steak House on the Right, Turn Right onto 14/Buena Vista Rd.

Take that to the end and turn right on 14

Go approx 1 1/2 - 2 miles and turn Left onto Woods Cross Roads. Its a fourway intersection [no lights or stop signs]

We will be down about 1 1/2 on the Left. we will have signage.

Hope to see you there.....if you have any questions, you can post here or email me at earth2dog@live.com or call 804-695-4484!

Come support us and find out exciting news about canine partners and trials/events we have coming up!!!!!
  • Gloucester joinging the ranks!
  • I am in arlington. Anyone else in arlington?
  • We ran into another GD today at Petsmart in VA Beach. I mentioned the board to the nice couple. (Forgot to print out cards for DK.com.)

Wendy, You might have found someone already, but we're in the Kempsville/Amphitheater area and use Salem Vet. Clinic on Lynnhaven Pkwy.
  • I am in Virginia beach. I am getting my goldendoodle from Lynchburg VA friday ;:) I can't wait.

I am looking for a good vet I can trust close to me or in the Tidewater area.
  • Doodle in Midlothian...
  • what is a romp? I live in Falls Church with my crazy boy Kraymer... :0)
    • Hi Kristy. A romp is basically a big playdate for the dogs. A group of people get togther somewhere, usually a dog park, and let the dogs run and play. Check out the DCDoodles group on yahoo. You can get in contact with other doodle owners in the DC area there. There's also a large group of doodle owners in Annapolis that have romps every month. Check out: http://annapolisareadoodles.com/
      index
  • Anybody know any romps in VA? Never been to one, but I'm aloud if they're near.
    • Goldendoodle in Ashburn, VA!
This reply was deleted.