Replies

• lets revive this group! Any South Shore MA folks?! 

• Hi Kendra. This group hasn't been active in a long time. Many people started individual groups since 2008 when this one was started. It was supposed to be for sharing news. Click on "Groups" up top and see if there is a group just for MA Folks and you might find your more active group. Good luck.

• any want to romp i have a 1 year old doodle loves to play ????

• We live in Salem, MA and go each day to the Salem dog park. Does anyone else go there? Maybe we could get a group of doodles together there sometime!!
    • i would not mind a romp salem is about a hour

• I have a year and a half old male labradoodle purchased from Landmark Labradoodles in CT. I live in Millville, MA. Anyone live nearby?
  • Hello, New to this group. We have a labradoodle who loves to run, play, swim anywhere even in the winter. We live in Ayer, Ma. We have a nice dog park not to far from us in Groton, ma.
  • We are from Boston, Ma in the north end. Chezzy is a golden doodle born Sept 18 08, from Fox Creek Farm. We would love to participate in play dates and romps with other doodles.
  • anybody want to meet at Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester this weekend? We live in Rockport and have a 10 month old standard goldendoodle who thinks she owns the beach! Let's see what the weather is like.
  • Hello all, my wife and I have a 4 month old Labradoodle named Riley and are in the process of relocating from NJ to either Northborough or Westborough, MA. Does any one know of any good groomers, vets, dog parks, etc. in the area?
This reply was deleted.