Replies

• Hi.   Crofton, MD here.   Picking up our Goldendoodle on Thursday and still getting used to this site.  

• Is there a doodle group for the Baltimore Area?

• Hi,

We're new to Maryland and looking for Doodle friends.  Not a very active group but thought I give a shout out to see if any friends are afoot!

• Anyone interested in a central Maryland Doodle romp between Thanksgiving and Christmas?
    Let me know and I will attempt to arrange.

We are in Calverton - just over the Montgomery Co line in PG where 95 meets 495.
    Any takers? any suggestions? Columbia?
  • I noticed there are a couple people in my area. I live in Owings Mills, and my goldendoodle comes home Friday 4/9. I've never had a dog before, so I've been reading up for weeks, and am pretty nervous! :) I'd love any recommendations for groomers, vets, or other helpful places in the area.

Thanks!
  • Hi, I'm in Owings Mills with LiliBear a 10 month old Goldendoodle :)
    • Hi Leslie,

I also live in OM. I'm getting my goldendoodle this Friday. Do you like your Vet? I don't have one yet, but a friend recommended Mountainside in Reisterstown. Is your a puppy an f1? Do you go to any parks in the area? I moved here in August from Columbia, so I'm still getting to know what's around.

Tracy
    • Hi, Tracy. I just found your reply. I will e-mail you as well. I hope all is well. ~Leslie
  • Hello Maryland Goldendoodle lovers!
    I have a year old doodle named Penny and I would love to get together for a romp. Penny went to the dog park for the first time in Fallston near Harford County. She was scared at first because 3 boxers came to greet her and she didn't know why they ran to her. She is such a big barker but scared as anything lol. Can anyone let me know of any doodle romps.

Hi Meredith and Oliver!!!

Thanks, Jen
    • Hi Jen,
      Check out this link for the Annapolis Area Doodle Romps.
      http://www.annapolisareadoodles.com/

This months is on the 28th at Broadneck Park. I can't make that one, but there is always a nice turnout. I see you are in Glen Burnie. We are in Pasadena and try to get down to the Broadneck dog park as much as possible on the weekends. Yoda also has another doodle friend in the area(Brandi&Oliver) that he plays with. You're welcome to join us if you'd like. We can have our own mini doodle romp, haha!
      index
This reply was deleted.