F1 Coat Changes

Hi Everyone, I thought it would be interesting to show the various coat changes in our F1 Doodles. State the type of Doodle, the age and add the pics. I think it would be fun so see all the differences.

You need to be a member of Doodle Kisses to add comments!

Join Doodle Kisses

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3367015898?profile=original3367016085?profile=original

Hi everyone! This is Gwen our F1 Labradoodle. She turns 5 months this week. I really wanted a shaggy/wavy doodle, however Gwen was the last female left of her litter and I fell in love. She is starting to get shaggy here and there and I'm noticing random white hairs coming in. Excited to see how she changes! 

1st picture is about 9 weeks and the 2nd one is now.

• What nice shiny coat.  Can you post a current pic now and her age?

• This is great.  Our Labradoodle has a mixed coat in different areas.

• Here is Jack as a little pup and then around 6 months and again at 7 months with a haircut!

I hope he stays Doodly! Waiting for his adult coat still!

IMG_8970.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1797.JPG

• This reply was deleted.
    • Sally M, look back at pictures in this post and you will have good idea on what to expect.  Post a picture of your pup.

• Gunner is six months old now and has made plenty of changes. Everyday he looks more and more doodlee-ish.

3366332590?profile=originalSeven weeks old on the drive home from picking him up.

3366332678?profile=originalGunner 9 weeks old

3366332771?profile=originalGunner 12 weeks old

3366332803?profile=originalGunner 15 weeks

3366332786?profile=originalGunner 4 months old

3366332828?profile=originalGunner 5 months old. This picture looks like he is sleeping but he is doing his favorite command "go to sleep." He was up being a crazy puppy again in a few seconds after he realized no treats were involved.

• He's adorable, is he a Goldendoodle?  Did his color change that much or is it the lighting?  He looks like he'll have a nice wavy coat.  Post more pics as he grows.

• She is really cute and I love her name too.  It looks like she might have a nice fleece coat.

I took pictures of Sadie each month, on the anniversary of her birthday, to keep a record of how she changed in appearance. It seemed like some months it wasn't much of a change and some others it was a lot.  I think being with them each day you don't notice the changes as much but comparing pictures from previous months sure showed her changes.

• Thanks! Willow's coat has been slow to develop. I was looking at this site when I first got her and saw all these fluffy puppies and Willow just looked like a little golden retriever puppy. I was happy to find this discussion and was waiting for the day when I could show case some change! Lol.

• This is my goldendoodle Willow. I love how her coat is turning out! I was looking back at pictures and I found I hardly have any of her when we first got her! Just a couple terrible quality one's off my iPod. 

Here she is at 8 weeks (poor quality)

3366315673?profile=original

And here she is at 14 weeks

3366315724?profile=original

And here she is today at 7 months, finally getting some facial hair going!

3366315771?profile=originalAlso 7 months..

3366315803?profile=original

This reply was deleted.