DOODLE BRUNCH/ROMP FEB. 16TH

Bring your Doodle in a RED scarf to celebrate a post Valentine SUNDAY FEB 16TH.  Lets join our Doodles by also wearing red.

Last month we celebrated Lori's bithday with Almond Roca she brought to share. Welcomed newbies Jennifer with 25lb Boomer and Karen with 67lb Roxy. Jolene surprized us with beautiful glass ornaments with our pet's photo (provided by Nancy) inside, we get to add our Doodle's hair behind the photo for a precious keepsake.  Our winner for the long sit/stay was Ro and Stuart's Enzo.  What new surprizes will we see this month?  Who's Doodle will sit/stay longer then Enzo?  

Brunch:  11:30 AM to 1 PM. 12430 Seal Beach Blvd. Meet at tables with umbrellas between buildings.             

Romp: 1 PM to  3:00 PM.  Arbor Dog Park. 4665 Lampson between Valley View & Seal Beach Blvd. Dirt driveway on the North side of Lampson between Rose and Heather Streets.

You need to be a member of Doodle Kisses to add comments!

Join Doodle Kisses

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sadly I received NO notification of this post.

• Nancy, can you get the Brunch/Romp information to all the members?  I don't know how.  Maybe you can teach me this Sunday. 

• We will be there!

• Hey,  are you guys interested in learning a little nosework? I can bring some odor and treats and your pups could learn how to use their sniffers. 

• Sounds like a wonderful opportunity.  I would love to see how this is done.  Put us down for a "yes, yes".

This reply was deleted.