DOODLE BRUNCH/ROMP FEB. 16TH

Bring your Doodle in a RED scarf to celebrate a post Valentine SUNDAY FEB 16TH.  Lets join our Doodles by also wearing red.

Last month we celebrated Lori's bithday with Almond Roca she brought to share. Welcomed newbies Jennifer with 25lb Boomer and Karen with 67lb Roxy. Jolene surprized us with beautiful glass ornaments with our pet's photo (provided by Nancy) inside, we get to add our Doodle's hair behind the photo for a precious keepsake.  Our winner for the long sit/stay was Ro and Stuart's Enzo.  What new surprizes will we see this month?  Who's Doodle will sit/stay longer then Enzo?  

Brunch:  11:30 AM to 1 PM. 12430 Seal Beach Blvd. Meet at tables with umbrellas between buildings.             

Romp: 1 PM to  3:00 PM.  Arbor Dog Park. 4665 Lampson between Valley View & Seal Beach Blvd. Dirt driveway on the North side of Lampson between Rose and Heather Streets.

You need to be a member of Doodle Kisses to add comments!

Join Doodle Kisses

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This was an especially fun brunch.  Thank you Helga.  I absolutely could not get a group shot at lunch - too many dogs who were too busy to sit-stay today.  I did capture the great escape.  Here is a link to my photos.

https://www.facebook.com/ned.clancy.1/media_set?set=a.3019652344714...

• Nancy, I just spent over 30 minutes looking at all of your marvelous photo shots...pure joy for my eyes.  TY, TY.

• Thank you for such kind words, Carolyn.  I truly love to take pictures so I am glad when others enjoy them.

• Today at Brunch Helga brought her homemade meat balls for the dogs that particapated in her beginning nose training.  The dogs LOVED finding those yummy treats. All the Doodles did very well.  

3865727906?profile=RESIZE_930x

• It all looks so calm and organized.  I'll be the other diners enjoyed this also.

• I'm glad they all had fun! We'll do it again next time since some dogs didn't get a turn. Maisie,  Clancy,  Ned.

• The group message or this discussion?

• I sent a message to all members with a link last night so those that have messages turned on will get it. With this new format you have to specifically turn on filling discussions. Photos, posts, in each group you are a member of. It's cumbersome and too just too much. If you comment in a discussion you should automatically get comments in that discussion but you have to find the discussion first. 

• Thanks Nancy! I did get it, but got the previous announcement of Feb 6, as well. ( just announcing the date)

• We'll be there! 👍👍👍

This reply was deleted.