* Gavin is over 11 years old
* He had been on GO! Grain Free food since 6 months old. He gets a heaping tablespoon of Merrick GF canned food or fresh frozen trout chunks (which we catch) as a topper.
* At his last wellness visit the vet was very impressed with his fitness level and his senior blood panel results were "fantastic"
* We were noticing some stiffness getting up in the morning and have been giving him 2 tablets of Flexiden daily as recommended by his vet. The stiffness disappeared within a month.
* He get 1000mg of EPO daily.
I have attached analysis of both foods, plus the Flexiden and a pic of his trout feast 😁 TIA