Hello all Southern California doodle friends, 

In September we are going to add a Beach Romp to our regular romp. 

We'll meet for lunch at Mama's on 39 at noon 

21022 Beach Blvd,  Huntington Beach 

Then we'll let the doodles loose on Huntington Dog Beach at 2 pm.

If you're going to skip lunch,  look for my pink umbrella. 3485082959?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of Doodle Kisses to add comments!

Join Doodle Kisses

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We were there but didn’t see anyone from our doodle group. We looked for the pink umbrella but couldn’t find it. We were visiting from Colorado again. Penny and Annabelle had a good time playing in the water. Sorry we missed all of our doodle friends3630614648?profile=RESIZE_930x

• I'm sorry we missed you. We all got there a little later than 2 because of parking. Hope to see you next time you come visit. 

• Hope to make beach romp.  Henry`s never been to the beach!

• Thanks for setting this up. My husband's doing the aquathon (all the coves in Laguna) that day. If we can get up there in time, we will. 

• We will be there! Dogs haven’t had a swim this summer!

• HB Dog Beach is pretty big any clue where along the beach you'll be?  We used to walk it and from lifeguard station 22 to the end and back was a brisk 90 minute walk. 

• I have never been. Maybe you can suggest a good spot?

• It's been quite a while since I've been down there I htink if I remember there are 3 separate parking lots along the bluff.  For our walks I usually parked at one end and walked the distance and back, we didn't stop and hang out.  I'll see what I can do between now and then.

• Thanks for setting this up, Helga.  I'm not sure how beachable my boys are, but I know other doodles are!

This reply was deleted.